- No Appointments Necessary: To receive treatment at one of our locations, you don’t have to call ahead or make an appointment. You just come in and receive personalized help.
- Convenient Care: Chicago patients come to AAYU Clinics because they are looking for immediate treatment. Because we’re open every day of the year, 12 hours a day, we’re an accessible, fast option for getting medical support.
- Affordable Rates: The cost of our Chicago urgent care is comparable to that of a doctor’s office — and we accept most insurance plans, too.
- High Standards of Care: We offer a staff of board-certified physicians, many with emergency room experience, to serve all your primary care needs.
- Wide Range of Treatment Capabilities: We can treat everything from the flu to broken bones. While major trauma requires a trip to the emergency room, most forms of injury and illness are treatable by us. We have specialists in allergies, anxiety, depression, pediatrics, coughs and lungs, dental issues, endocrine problems, environmental injuries, eye issues, work checkups, heart problems, kidney issues, urinary concerns, men’s health problems and more!
- On-Site Testing:From right within our offices we can run diagnostic tests, laboratory tests and X-rays. This saves you the time and money of having to go to another location for further study.
With our convenient location right in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood, our walk-in clinic is the perfect choice for local patients who need help fast. Whether you just broke a bone or are dealing with an ongoing infection, come to us!